NWRIC State Affiliates provide updates on industry, regulatory and policy news across the country kindly published by Waste Management Review
NSW – WCRA
- Save the date – WCRA’s industry update Thursday, 9 June 2022 from 3pm at The Kirribilli Club.
- Why the NSW EPA case against Grafil matters – By Frank Klosterman, Director at Full Circle Advisory
Queensland – WRIQ
- Release of the Regulatory Strategy, Queensland’s Environmental Regulator
- Release of the Organics Strategy and Action Plan
- National Infrastructure Database
NWRIC affiliated state associations include the Waste Recycling Industry Queensland (WRIQ), the Waste Contractors and Recyclers Association of NSW & ACT (WCRA), the Victorian Waste Management Association (VWMA), the Waste Recycling Industry of South Australia (WRISA), the Waste Recycling Industry of Western Australia (WRIWA) and the Waste Recycling Industry Northern Territory (WRINT).