Our Asian neighbours now want Australians to process their plastics domestically. But how do we step up and meet this challenge? NWRIC CEO Rose Read speaks to the ABC about the first steps to process plastics – and how to turn crisis into opportunity.
- REPORT: GHG Emissions in Australia’s Waste and Recycling Sector
- REPORT: Economic Cost of Australia’s Paper and Cardboard Waste Export Restrictions
- REPORT: Economic and Environment Benefits from an Australian Unprocessed Ferrous Scrap Metal Export Ban
- NWRIC response to ACCC Lithium-ion Batteries Issues Paper
- NWRIC letter in support of the review of the the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Measurement) Determination 2008 (Mar 2022)