In this interview – Rose Read speaks to Radio 2CC in Canberra about the new national waste policy. For the policy to succeed, funding and collaboration with the States will be needed.
- REPORT: GHG Emissions in Australia’s Waste and Recycling Sector
- REPORT: Economic Cost of Australia’s Paper and Cardboard Waste Export Restrictions
- REPORT: Economic and Environment Benefits from an Australian Unprocessed Ferrous Scrap Metal Export Ban
- NWRIC response to ACCC Lithium-ion Batteries Issues Paper
- NWRIC letter in support of the review of the the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Measurement) Determination 2008 (Mar 2022)